Are you interested in donating to the 
Yakima Symphony Orchestra?

Ticket sales make up only 25% of our annual budget. The remaining 75% comes from different efforts including the many ways you or your company can provide a donation. If you are interested in supporting the Symphony, please fill out the information below or call the Yakima Symphony office at 509-248-1414. Thank you for supporting live orchestral music and the opportunities it creates in our community!

Donation Information

Please complete the form below and click on "Submit" to make your tax-deductible donation.

To submit this form, all "*" fields must be filled in.


Other $
First Name*
Last Name*
Confirm Email*
Please sign me up for your e-newsletter
Payment Info
For all donations, please list your name(s) as you would like it to appear in our program listings (separated by commas)
Name(s) to acknowledge
I would like this donation to remain anonymous
Dedication Information (Optional)
Dedication Type
Dedication Honoree Name
Personal note to be included with donation
Dedication Acknowledgment Information
Acknowledge by
First Name
Last Name

YSO is currently registered with the Washington state secretary as a charitable organization, as required by law. For more information, you may contact the Charities Division at (360) 725-0378 and reference registration number 6199.

Other Ways to Give

Give by Phone
You can make a gift by calling 

Give by Mail
You can also give by printing this form and mailing to:

Yakima Symphony Orchestra
32 North 3rd Street
Suite 333
Yakima, WA 98901